R-15PM Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues

Peter Filias

I am having a hard time pairing my R-15PMs to Windows 10. I can pair to my Mac, my iPhone, and my Galaxy Tab S2 tablet without any issues. I repeat, I have no issues pairing with other devices, so I know how to set the speakers into pairing mode.

Has anyone else had issues with Windows 10 and Bluetooth?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having bluetooth issues too, in Windows 10. The blue light is on steady, my computer recognizes the speakers and say they are connected, but no sound is coming out. Worked fine until a few days ago. I've tried unplugging and starting from scratch through the pairing process, and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

• 1 year later...

I have never called. I was hoping someone in the community would have the answer.

Heck, I even just updated my motherboard's Windows 10 bluetooth drivers (they were slightly out of date), and that didn't work either.

My Windows 10 machine doesn't even see the speakers, whether they are in pairing mode (fast blinking), or slow blinking or solid.