LG OLED 55" and 65" TV on Woot

ksquared

Here is the link, they are refurbished:

https://www.woot.com/plus/lg-55-or-65-oled-4k-120hz-tvs?utm_campaign=Daily+Digest+10+10+18&utm_content=A&ref=eml&utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_medium=email&utm_term=m_1&utm_content=Rec-Template&ref_=pe_3185080_353009510

If you don't want refurbished, you might want to check with Chris at Cleveland Plasma in Ohio.  You'll have to either call or email for the price.  His price might be just as good if not better with a new TV as Woot with a refurbished one.

I will tell you he is spectacular.  We bought the 65" LG OLED from him, I told my wife that she'd have to check and make sure there was absolutely no damage when it was delivered.  So I got back home, and the box is terrible, a huge gash and a hole in it.  I was dreading seeing what was next, but it was packed double-boxed, and completely protected, and the TV arrived perfect because of the additional care in packing.

You'll also have to watch out what model you're looking at, as there is a large variation in price between the top tier and the entry level.  IIRC mine is the -B model, I didn't need all the fancy options, and it has the same screen which is what counts.  There is a variation in the TV stand, but mine is wall mounted, so it was a moot point.  (And talk about exciting, trying to get the TV to the wall mount with others in the house barely able to hold it without dropping!  But it all worked out.)

• Like 1