Trade: Anyone need a set of Crites A-4500? I need Cornwall II / KP-301 crossovers!

Oicu812

I thought that I should offer a trade here before modifying BEC's beautiful work to build the crossovers that I need.

I picked up this pair of A - 4500 on eBay, where someone added what looked to be capacitors across the posts for the tweeters.  No permanent changes were made, no solder used.  The extra capacitors were easily removed simply by loosening the screws, and putting the positive tweeter wire back on the correct connector.  The crossovers are back to bone stock now, just the way Mr. Crites ships them out.  These have 3636 autoformers that can be adjusted in 1DB increments.  This is a nice upgrade from the Klipsch T2A autoformers that can only be adjusted by 3DB at a time.

What I need is a pair of Cornwall II or KP-301 X-overs for my project.  Ping me if you are interested! 

If I don't get a response within a week, I won't feel bad using the 4500's for parts.  The first pic is what I received today in the box, and the second is what they now look like.

s-l1600.jpg

bandka4500_med-3.jpeg