Advice on upgrading

Gorn

I'm looking for advice on upgrading my speaker system.  My Home Theater System is Powered by a Marantz SR5008 running Klipsch RF25's, RC-25, and four RB-25's for surrounds.  Purchased in 2005.  Room size is 14 X 22.  I am wondering if upgrading my system to the new RP line (RP-6000F, RP-404C, ....) would give me a noticeable improvement in clarity or not.  I'm having difficulty hearing softer conversations parts on TV and movies without turning up the volume too high.  I am hoping the upgrade would help that or maybe as I am getting older, 67, my money should be better spent on hearing help.

Thanks for the help Alexander.  I have adjusted the "dialog" setting on the Marantz.  It helps but makes the center speaker quite dominate in sound portions of the movie that should be evenly distributed.  It's OK but I would prefer not to have to do that.  Then if I get your drift, the new RP line probably wouldn't be that much of an upgrade for me in terms of clarity or performance.  I'm not disappointed with my sound now just thought 13 years of advancements might make things better.  Thanks again.