New HT room side surrounds/MLP placement

ubhystry

I'm currently mid point in a HT room build and I have run into problem and I'm hoping some members who have similar issues can steer me in the proper direction.

The basement is framed and all the lighting and in wall wiring has been run, and we are starting drywall next week. I attached a rough layout of the seating and speaker locations, what

has me second thinking myself is the side surround placement and or seating placement. For the side surrounds to go beside the MLP I have a door way on the left and a small 1 foot jut out

of the room to the right. I'm using Klipsch rp-250s surrounds and fear if I place the RS speaker where it needs to be I will lose 1/2 the effect or more due to it being 6 inches from a small corner.

For the left I would have to stagger it slightly behind the MLP. My wife feels moving the MLP forward of the door would be to close to the TV ( 75" ) and I plan to do an Atmos setup next fall and I think

looking at Dolbys speaker layouts for Atmos the ceiling speaks would be to crowded. I could build a false wall where the foundation juts out and fill that space to install the R surround but that does not solve the L surround/door issue. I had no choice to place to door where I did due to tec posts supporting the beam in the basement. The black circles are my original thought for side surrounds

I also have 2 subs and rear surrounds I need to locate I did not put in the layout but those are small issues.

HT layout.jpg