heritage ht

chambers1517

I am builbing a theater room in a basement. Heres the problem. I have 3 lascalas and 2 khorns. I am going to build a wall 3 feet out in front and put the center lascala in the wall at the same height as the k horns. The room is 24 foot long. You enter on the long wall in the center.The other long wall is blank. When you enter the wall to the left is 14 foot long, The wall to the right is 17 foot long. The room is L shaped. The 17 foot long wall has a 9 foot long window centered in it. Im putting the khorn and center on the 14 foot long wall. If I put the rear lascalas at the same width as the khorns, and raise them to the same height, then one is in front of the window. The bottom of the window is about 4 inches lower than the top of the khorns. If I put thr rears in the corner to the sides of the window then they are off center. If this makes any sense then how should they be positioned and how should they be aimed? I was going to build cabinets for the rears.