KP-362 For $240 in Florida

Youthman

11 hours ago, ksquared said:

OK, here's the message I sent to ZEUS121996 on Friday at 5:17 p.m (Remember, this is over the Thanksgiving/BlackFriday holiday with everything else that is going on).:

Hello Mark,

I was just letting you know that I haven't heard anything about meeting to pick up the speakers.

I don't know if you want to see with the seller what times would be OK, or if you want to give me the seller's phone number and I'll contact him.

I will most likely go to his house, as that will be one less loading and unloading.

Thanks.

Kevin

Never heard back from ZEUS121996.  Instead he posts here.  Doesn't bother to send a PM first.

I was actually up a bit early on Sunday morning now to see if I could be getting the 35 miles or so over there to Tampa.  So a 70 mile round trip.

I even had a possibility of a guy to bring them back to Chicago, but I did say I thought ZEUS121996 would probably have to pay him something, because the guy was more of a friend of a friend of a friend,  That would have been a 100 mile or so round trip to meet that guy up north of Orlando.

I asked for nothing for doing this, and wouldn't have accepted anything either.  Of course, ZEUS121996 never offered either.  It was supposed to help somebody on this forum, where there are so many great people.

This guy is actually some rich guy who used to partially own a racehorse, and can EASILY pay for shipping, yet he wants somebody else to do it for nothing.

So good luck to anybody else who wants to try to help.  It proves the saying "No good deed goes unpunished."

I really don't want to get into a pissing contest with you. 

There are actually a couple rules on the forum, this one would apply 

1. Posting emails and texts, I don't think it is supposed to happen

Please get your information correct. I didn't own part of a racehorse (thoroughbreds) it was actually 2 horses (still thoroughbreds) and we ended up selling them.

Thank you for your efforts picking up the speakers, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. 😁😁😁

Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

👍👌

Mark