Lowther PM4a 8" Full Range Drivers Pending

joessportster

Refoamed and sound great, I put 50 - 60 Hours on these in oris Horns and in Open Baffle  setups with no issues. This is Lowthers TOTL  drivers a new cost of 2995.00.  While the drivers are working fine I must admit my skills are not the greatest when it comes to perfection.  when refoaming the drivers the old foam  did discolor the white paper cones in spots. This has no affect on sound or performance but as these are very high end drivers I felt it incumbent upon myself to mention it.  I have the original shipping boxes which will be double boxed and shipped in 2 separate boxes(Shipping them together in 1 box makes them entirely to heavy (Over 40 pounds, Closer to 50)

I bought these here off Don in Texas, I paid 700.00 + Shipping for them with the surround destroyed. I took the time to repair and as said I have put 50-60 hours on them with no issues.  (If the cone discoloration offends your senses Lowther Europe will recondition the driver to as new status for approx 900.00 (Depends on Euro to dollar at time of work) Lowther puts on a NEW cone, New Surrounds, New Spiders, New coils, cleans the gaps etc...) Point being if you chose to have reconditioned you would have very close to only 50% of new cost in as new drivers direct from Manufacturer

My Price is 800.00 FIRM,  I will accept, Cash on Pickup, Check or Money orders. Ships after clearing my Bank unless I have dealt with you in the past