need 17 inceiling speakers, only one problem...

justin_tx_16

we are building a new house, almost done really. this is a house for my mom to "doll up". she will probably rent it out or use it to house clients when they come into town. in all honesty I don't know why she is doing this.

anywho, she hates to see speakers so she had the house wired for inceiling speakers. one source will fill the entire house, 17 total speakers, two stories. now here is the problem, the downstairs ceilings range from 13-22 feet! in the master bedroom they are 18-22 feet for only two speakers.

the living room is open to the kitchen and is wired for 5.1... IN THE CEILING!... agh. she did this behind my back, really the entire house behind my back!

i took some pics today but only got like 4-5 before my batteries died. i will try to get them off the camera and online tomorrow.

so what multiroom amo should i get? the living room speakers whould play the same as the multiroom setup as well as its own 5.1.

there are 7 rooms with speakers. thanks

Jastin(This way we cover all the names) you need the KLIPSCH Colossal Cathedral Mansion Home Theater Package.

Its a complete 100 speaker, 1,000,000 watt, 10,000 square foot walk in model.

All you do is pick out how many bathrooms and bedrooms you want with your choice of color schemes.

Just alert the local power company when you move in and youre off visiting our friends on Pluto.

9.gif