Energy Speakers

LHomeT

• Moderators

I don't have any or know anything about that model.

I almost bought a set of the Energy speakers a long time ago mostly because of the user ratings, they were great. The set was for a small room and it was called the Energy Take 5 speakers. I was going to buy but the only dealer that was willing to order them said if ordered them I would have to buy them without listening, so I chickened out and moved on to Klipsch which ended up buying Energy and a couple other companies.

• Moderators

Back when I was looking they had some of the best reviews by people who bought them which is rare when just general shopping around for ideas.

Good luck

Welcome maby call Klipsch for some model numbers that would work ?

I have a full Energy Connoisseur system.  Bought everything brand new from the Good Guys back in 2001 - 2003.  I have the CC3 C5 CR3.  Also I have the CC1 and CR1 that I upgraded to the 3's as I moved on.  Everything still in perfect shape.  They have a very laid back sound.  After 18 years, it was time to move on and improve....

The Energy's have now been replaced by:
Klipsch: 504C / 600M / 402S / 500SA and HSU VTF-3 MK5 subs.

• 2 weeks later...

No sound from Energy Elite purchased new in 2013 for $350 + tax? System worked great until last month. Cut out intermittently then no sound output from my Samsung tv optical audio or Component output?

TV audio outputs work with another soundbar so I know it is not the TV. All Energy operating lights and remote work correctly, for ex; Power, Volume up/down, Mute, Selector buttons. Tried soundbar on another samsung tv just to see? - same problem... Hate to just throw soundbar and subwoofer away? What to do?