T5 Neckband disconnecting while in phone call!

Don James

I have owned this headset  for only 2 weeks now and from the very beginning the headset disconnects while in the middle of a phone call!

I did some research and found that I am not the only one having this issue. On (Amazon dot com) for example several people are complaining about this problem as well.

I checked the Klipsch support website and there is absolutely no mention of this....? I am sure that all we need is a firmware update but if Klipsch is not recognizing the issue then where or who should we turn to for help in this matter!?

Am I really the first person to bring this problem to Klipsch's attention? If so, I hope the Dev's take notice and address the problem and release a FW update very soon as I did not buy these for play! I bought them for work and I need my 2 phones to be connected and always stay connected. Especially during an important phone call.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Same issue here. 15 sec into the call. Galaxy S8, outside of the US so it looks like the carrier does not make any difference however it is a US spec (international - no sim lock) phone.

Edited by Norbert
Additional information added

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought these headphones for both answering phone calls and listening to music. Unfortunately, the phone calls are constantly interrupted. This is the first time this has happened to me with a pair of headphones. I have used Jabra, Bose, Airpods in the past and it never happened. Can I fix it somehow? Is there a firmwere update or something?
Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Just bought a neckband in an airport from a clearance box as that was the only place they had any neckbands. 

From the start on June 16, 2022 the bluetooth connection will not last on phone calls. No issues with music or watching vids on my phone. But it is useless currently for phone calls. 

My first klipsch product, I don't know how to pronounce the business name. But seeing this same issue from 2 plus years ago?  Think I'm going to even try another klipsch product?  

120 buck for a lame broken product that had issues 2 years previous.  The neckband I was using and just now ordered another 2 off Amazon was just over 50 bucks amd I've gone through 3 of them being a 100 percent travel repair guy. 

A crap tier product support from klipsch. 

• 1 year later...