FS:Line Magnetic LM-126ia Limited Edition

bkwa1959

Ten anniversary Limited Edition LM-126 Integrated amp,
  Massive built like a tank integrated amp with classic look ,I bought this amp new from a authorized dealer in NC ,this model is a limited edition .4 of these amps were shipped via air freight and stack 4 high resulting in the bottom 2 amps having the weight of the other amps to cause the transformers to tilt in this does not effect the sound and once in a rack the amp looks like new.I have bee using it for a 1 1/2 and no hums with my Klipschorns.I welcome any member to come and listen,I have 2 large systems and I plan on downsizing to one system.priced at 2500.00 with pickup in Sevierville,Tn.I will be glad to email pictures to anyone interested,I have more pictures loaded on my ad on the US Audiomart site.Original box, remote control and manual.Below is a little information about the amp transformer design
1. Study and copy western electric sound, Using a input WE transformer. It is western electric 618 type. As well know, western electric 618 is very famous in world. 

3. Use 5U4 vacuum tube to rectifying. And separation high voltage and low voltage rectifying. So the power supply is very strong and good quality.
4. Using two choke coils.

2CA5B3EE-B234-4C6E-A035-2F2BB6D0E9AF.jpeg

1 minute ago, bkwa1959 said:
Ten anniversary Limited Edition LM-126 Integrated amp,
  Massive built like a tank integrated amp with classic look ,I bought this amp new from a authorized dealer in NC ,this model is a limited edition .4 of these amps were shipped via air freight and stack 4 high resulting in the bottom 2 amps having the weight of the other amps to cause the transformers to tilt in this does not effect the sound and once in a rack the amp looks like new.I have bee using it for a 1 1/2 and no hums with my Klipschorns.I welcome any member to come and listen,I have 2 large systems and I plan on downsizing to one system.priced at 2500.00 with pickup in Sevierville,Tn.I will be glad to email pictures to anyone interested,I have more pictures loaded on my ad on the US Audiomart site.Original box, remote control and manual.Below is a little information about the amp transformer design
1. Study and copy western electric sound, Using a input WE transformer. It is western electric 618 type. As well know, western electric 618 is very famous in world. 

3. Use 5U4 vacuum tube to rectifying. And separation high voltage and low voltage rectifying. So the power supply is very strong and good quality.
4. Using two choke coils.

2CA5B3EE-B234-4C6E-A035-2F2BB6D0E9AF.jpeg

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649559785-line-magnetic-lm-126ia-limited-edition-model/