Recommendations for rear speakers

redtop

Hi, all...been lurking here for a week or so and now have the courage to ask for your input. I have a system with KG 3.5 front's and a KV 2.5 center. I would like to add rear surrounds (Klipsch, of course) and would like input on what you would do. I'm not a high end guy, just looking for a good match. Would spend for 2 more 3.5's if I could find them in good condition and at a decent price.

Driving this setup (and please don't laugh) with a Sherwood RD-7108.

Thanks in advance.

Redtop

The KG4's are earlier than the KG3.5's redtop. There was a pair of 3.5's on E-Bay yesterday, if you're the gambling type.

For a budget and if space is at a premium, you might even try a pair of KG .5's. They're cheap if you can find them (pair on E-Bay) and should put out a fair amount of racket. The KG2.5's might out perform you're KG3.5's.

Check this site under 'Home Audio' in the 'Classics' section for matching speakers, and specs, for your KG3.5's.

Keith

Thanks all for the input. Hadn't considered the 4.5 or 5.5 models. The 2.5 model is probably good too since it IS a klipsch...{:-)

Always concerned about e-bay unless somehting I'm buying there is new, cause you never know if the speakers have been "loved" or abused. Mine look and sound as good as the day I bought them and that is what I'm after.

BTW, if anyone here has a pair of "loved" 2.5', 3.5's, 4.5's, or 4.5's they are looking to upgrade from, e-mail me. I'd maybe be interested in buying....if the price is right...{:-)

Thanks again everyone for your help.

Redtop