'65 Klipschorn's K-B-MR w/AK-3 Upgrade VT - $2500

Frzninvt

Just passing this on to any potentially interested parties.  I did go look at these and while they are in good condition for their age the bottom foot of each of the tailboard's has been sawn off and the tophat on one of them has a good size notch cut out of the back edge.  The cane side grills on each side have been clawed up by a cat at some point but they are still somewhat presentable.  One of the front grills shows signs of moisture staining about 3-4" top to bottom on the left hand side.  One is missing the clear pie slice badge which you won't find unless you have one or are really lucky.  I could not see the tops as he had gear piled on the top so I could not tell if they were damaged or stained. 

They are 1965 models (2C0670) according to the label that I could see and the previous owner did add the AK-3 ugrade probably in the 90's so they have K-55M's with the K-400, K-77M's and the more modern woofer access door with banana plug inputs. The place where they are is tricky to get in and out of and he has lots of stuff piled around.  I was going to make an offer but I don't have access to my woodworking friend any longer that would be able to fix them so I am going to stick to my current set up.  I am willing to assist in some capacity if need be.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/ele/d/burlington-vintage-klipsch-horns/7069659064.html

Klipschorn Label.jpg