Friends, Ruminants & Contrarians...

HornEd

Vell, mine fine furried friends... und, actung, I am keeping der "e" in der "friends" for now...

Under advisement I am taking this "shrink-rap" opportunity... as Yoda might say... for one wrong word might put a black-cat-hole where the Clu-Less Nebula now hunkers over New Jersey "Egger Sanction" shore... and reflects upon this Forum with electric insight and eclectic crochetery... with a spare plastic flamingo and pink-speckled jelly-bird eggs thrown in as emergency mood enhancers on short key days.

Meanwhile, I shall keenly observe as Tru-Blu-Clu can uncross her avatar-eyes... or if Less will prove to be more... and thereby hangs the twitchy-tipped tail... Which asks the question, does a Clu-Less have one tail for two wags?

Whilst, I oft rise to a challenge... I may have to sink for this one! Happy Turkey Day to the Wide World of "Generalists" who don't surf that "Two Channel" thread. -HornED

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic