Three Way KP-450, That is Left Right and Center 3 way:D

Dave A

OK these are not quite finished yet but giving anyone who might be interested in a really fine three way home theater system a heads up. 904LF bass bins with LF crossovers in them and then three KP-450 horn tops with crossovers in them. When I am done I will update this post with pictures.This will be another plug and play system.  One horn is kind of like new old stock and another one has a new diaphragm just installed and the third was fine and I will be rebuilding the other two to match the NOS horn. $2100 for the set and no I will not sell just a pair of them.

I will also be working on a set or two of 904 bass bins with the 10" x 18" EBay horn which test better than the 510 which will have stock Klipsch 904 crossovers and the B&C DE75 drivers will be put on the new better horns. These will be the equivalent of the KPT-904-N2 and will also be plug and play.

I also have three Altec A-7's I have been dragging my feet on fixing up and these might be bumped to the top of the line soon if there is interest. Or I just might sell the project as is so if you have interest PM me for details.

KP-450.PNG

• Like 2

• Dave A changed the title to Three Way KP-450, That is Left Right and Center 3 way:D