About to drill holes into my main satellite! help

Spooon69

I bought the Omnimount 25RWX wall brackets. I've got 3 of the satellites screwed in and mounted on the wall, but how the heck do I attach the main satellite (the one with the volume controls) to the bracket? The ball shaft won't screw into it because there isn't enough space (because of the wires/controls).

I can't think of a way! I'm about to drill holes into my satellite to attach the mounting plate, but I really really do not want that. Any help? please.

http://www.soundwise.org/id45.htm for what the brackets look like.

DO NOT DRILL HOLES INTO THE SATELLITES!

That will cause an air leak, that will cause a Shhhhh noise, that will cause loss of bass, that will risk youhitting the crossover and other speaker components.

DO NOT DRILL HOLES INTO THE SATELLITES!

Like BR said, take off the control pod, screw the stands into the holes already provided on the satellites.

----------------

On 11/16/2002 4:12:20 AM Bohemian_Rhapsody wrote:

Ask justin for detalis about removing the control pod.
----------------

Take off the original stand. Just remove the screw and it falls off. Then, push the control pod towardes the back of the speaker and then pull down. It is a REALLY tight fit so it may take some work but it does come off.