SOLD

joessportster

So I was going to keep this forever but I moved to a 15" full range driver and no longer need to limit the bass sent to that driver (I now get to run it Full Range) so I have the Marschand setting around doing nothing which is frankly a shame. Very versatile and SUPER easy to use You can choose your desired X-over point and then adjust gain to both the low pass and high pass as well as adjust damping for the bass Superb sounding Active for a Bi-Amp system

Chips included are 300Hz, 400Hz, 500Hz, 150Hz through 250Hz in increments of 10Hz, then there are 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, & 110Hz. Thats a total of 117 chip sets at 15.00 each set for a total of 255.00 for the chips 1200 for a new xm9 you would be looking at 1450 new,

100% functional, Face is an easy 9 in condition top has a mark or 2 overall an 8 IMHO for cosmetics........This has sweeps for level adjustments not the latest stepped. I think the sweeps allow for finer tuning

My Price is 450.00 plus fees and the ride (and I will include that sweet case pictured  😄 )  SOLD