Heresy k77 vs Forte K75-K tweeter

Nakean

Hello everyone.  I recently sold my rf82II's for some Forte I's that I find far superior in the tone I like.  However, when I compare them to my Heresy I's they lack some spark in the higher frequencies.  I'm going to A/B them and run some sweeps to make sure it's not my different amps and or the room contributing to these differences.
In the meantime,
Does anyone know of the differences between the Heresy K77 and the Forte K75 that would cause this?
Or could the midrange horn also be playing a part? The K55-V with K-700 Horn vs the Forte K53-K?

Could it be due to old capacitors?
Edited by Nakean
Added Last sentence
  • Like 1

the K55V and K77 were used on Khorns-LaScala-Belle and Cornwall -------they sparkle whereas the bass of the Heresy   is no way as good as the Fortes , but the Forte would need a bit  more power from the amp to  wake up the highs and mids and the more power , the better they should sound , however if more power does not make a difference ,  then capacitors in the Network crossover may require replacement , check the Tweeter and mids DCR to make sure that none of these drivers are defective ----the mids are 16 ohms - the highs 8 ohms -