One Comment, Two Questions

justin_tx_16

One Comment.

1. Holy cow! Popped in my Mask of Zorro CD (a must buy, great sub showoff cd and... just wow) into my Sony cd player which was plugged into my Technics dual power 80 watt (.03% THD) amp which powers my 1974 Heresys. Wow, sounds great right? Well, I looked and saw that my Sennheiser HD-600's were also being powered by the Technics. "Now how did this happen?" I thought. Well, just for giggles I put them on... Jumping Jackrabbits in July! With this you get the volume and sound quality of true audiophile headphones with powerful bass and just astound highs and glorious midrange... added to the shear power of the Heresys and their VERY surprising bass output. I put most of the amazement of the sound quality on the open headphone design which allows me to hear the heresy's while listening to the HD-600's. This is the first time I have been utterly speechless about something I have heard. You MUST try this. Hey Ears, do it tonight since you have all you need, get the RF-7's and the RSW-15, Klipsch matches up with Sennheiser better than Grado IMHO.

Two Questions

1. What do I need to buy to do the frequency responce graphs? Like "this loud at this frequency".

2. Once again, unless I can snag a HK 430 for a decent price, what is a good preamp that won't cost a fortune? (wondering... would the Klipsch DD-51 do?... uses a very similar processor as the Aragons I hear, though I have been lied to before... It does ProLogic I, DD 5.1 and DTS 5.1, costs $169, has 2, 2.1, 4.1, and 5.1 output line level with a volume control...) Please answer this second question FAST cause if the DD-51 will work as a preamp for a seperates amp, then I will return this 5 disc DVD player for one with optical or coaxial output to connect to the DD-51.

Justin...

Jumping Jackrabbits in July?

Less has been suffering from Lunar Lackadasia, and has been on the Loose Lately. I Fervently hoped that Fickle Female Flew the Flock. However, it seems you may be Harboring that Harbinger of Half-baked Hallucinations....As Alluded to by your Abuse of Alliteration. (As An Aside...Am I supposed to be Alfred E. Monroe, or Marilyn E. Neuman? What can I say, I'm having an identity issue)

It sure is! Let me take a chance, let me take a glance, let me change my pants, and see if I cannot find it again on Google. Though I am about to get a new road bike for a 150 marathon I am doing, about to leap out my window, onto the pinto (audi a-4) and squinto (old glasses) as I drivo to the biko shopo (desperate now)