OK, I'm stupid....need help with layout from schematic.

sootshe

Thanks so much Dean.

I used to think there was a right answer but I've given up with that nonsense. There is no right answer. People just like different things and there is no way to predict what a person will prefer. Having tried them all, I've always preferred the Klipsch Type AA, but like Al once told me, "you're just one guy in one room", which is very true.

At your listening levels, either network would work fine. They both sound good, but they do not sound the same.

I know exactly what you mean, as over the years I've listened to systems that others thought were the bees knees & I'm sitting there wondering -  "how can they listen to that?". It's all a very personal thing & there is no one right or wrong answer or solution.

My gut tells me that definitely the shallow slope designs are my preference & I suppose I just like the idea of cutting off the mids.

My design has changed slightly in that after being able to contact Dave Harris & using his Elliptrac kit, I'm also getting his timber tweeter horn lens & will mate that to the B & C DE120. 

I don't have time for a side business right now. The pandemic has me remotely managing three junior engineers and two dozen projects. 

I can totally understand that & it pains me to see the situation in America right now. It makes me realise how lucky we are over here in Australia. Glad to hear that your business is still surviving & to yourself & everyone else.....take care.

Many thanks,

John