Yamaha YST SW320 sub

timerr

Know this isn't the Yamaha board, but just wondered if any of you out there in your travels have ever heard or may have used this sub before. I know Yamaha isn't known for it's speakers. I was told that they did their homework on this one. It does seem to be designed very well. The 10" cone (250 watts and supposedly goes down to 20htz) fires out the bottom onto a quad plate instead of just onto the floor like most bottom firinlg subs. Thoughts...

Its a ME TOO pretender desguised as a YEAH I CAN. But it cant compete with any half serious subwoofer.

Here is a good review that reflects what I think of it.Check it out

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/testbench/frame.html?http://www.homecinemachoice.com/testbench/Subwoofers/Yamaha/YamahaYST-SW320.shtml

The "sub" claimed 20Hz is bogus and probably does not even best 90dB at 20Hz.AT 30hz its whipped by a tiny Sunfire Junior! LOL

Another Yamaha joke of a "sub"

ProDj,

Can anyone tell I dont "love" Yamaha subs?

There are so many much better choices out there.Why buy Yamaha speakers or ..."subs".

They make gret receivers and some good music instruments...and motorcycles.But speakers...LOL

My Revel B15 puts ANY Yamaha sub to SHAME! SHAME SHAME ...My smallest Sunfire makes Yamaha's best sub feel...ashamed! This is if a sub could feel shamed for not giving a good enough performance 3.gif

Now SVS,Adire and HSU,here you have value and true performance for the dollar.I respect that.But Yamaha...subs...LOL PLEASE