No sound but have power Klipsch Promedia 2.1

I have the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers (https://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-promedia-2-1-computer-speakers) and today when I turned on my computer they aren't working. No bluetooth on scans and no sound coming out no matter what device I use and there is power to the system. I have tried everything I can think of:

• There is power to the system. The back of the subwoofer is warm and there is a blue light on the speaker control box connected to my speaker.
  • All the cables are plugged in and tight.
  • I've adjusted the volume and subwoofer levels on the control box as well as on all of the devices I have connected to it.
  • I've plugged the speakers into various computers/laptops and no sound comes out of any of them even though I can get sound out of those devices through other speaker setups (internal, headphones, earbuds, etc.).
  • When I plug them into the computer I always use with them I do have the option to select "Klipsch Speakers" so the computer knows what device they are and reads that they are there.
  • I've tried to connect to them by Bluetooth (the blue light is on) but when I scan using a laptop or a phone they don't show up like they used to.
  • I've tried running sound through them and plugging earbuds into the headset jack on the side of the speaker control box and I get nothing.

Nothing seems to work. I was using them yesterday just fine until I turned off my computer. I wasn't using them at high volume and usually don't. 

Any suggestions? It is obviously a problem with the speakers but I don't know what else to look at.

Edited by Inventive Web Design
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...