Rebuilt Klipsch KG 5.5, which center channel to match?

BTCurp

Hello everyone! New to this forum, but not to speakers, Klipsch, home theater or forums. 

I inherited a pair of KG 5.5's that I used to love as a kid when my older brother owned them. I rebuilt them entirely. New Titanium tweeter diaphragms and crossovers from Crites, new much better cabinets, flared precision sound ports, entire interior is covered in 1" sonic barrier foam. They sound amazing. I built the new cabinets out of 3/4" birch plywood (rather than MDF) and they have this ugly, beat up "rustic" look to them. The idea was to be able to stain them and have a nice wood grain look without attempting to use veneer. They've been moved around the country, damaged by kids and dogs etc. They're a little ugly, but they sounds amazing. 

https://imgur.com/oiDUzgo

https://imgur.com/JsHhDay

I am building a 12" ported subwoofer with a 300w amp soon (12" dayton driver, 300w Yung plate amp) and would also like a center channel for a nice 3.1 setup. I know the KV3 matches the KG 5.5's well, and I can rebuild it the same way with Crites upgraded parts. 

My question for you guys is, rock the KV3 (I'll buy off Ebay) OR a RC-52 II? The RC-52 II uses a Ti tweeter, vented enclosure, and it's crossover freq is 1600 hz, same as my KG 5.5's. I wonder if the RC-52 II would match well acoustically/timber wise? The RC-52 II would actually be the cheaper option.