LaScalas for Trade

tidmack

Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted, I hope all is well. I currently have a pair of '86 Cornwall II's and '85 or '86 LaScala's. I'm interested in trading my LaScala's for a pair of Cornwall I's (w/alnico drivers) or Khorns. The LaScala's could also come with a custom stereo cabinet that was designed to match the LaScala's. It's also made with the birch finish and has cane inlays in the doors to match the grilles on the speakers. It's really a cool piece that you need to see to appreciate. . .or possibly really dislike :)

My LaScala's are currently at my Dad's house, being used in his rec room as a part of a two channel system. I don't have serial numbers off hand, but I can get them for anyone who's interested. The birch finish has been cleared or was factory ordered with a clear coat. The finish is semi-gloss and very appropriate/tasteful for the speakers. Both speakers come with with custom glass tops with felt bottoms that have kept both pieces in remarkable condition. One glass top does have a chip on one corner. There are absolutely no stains on the finish and any scratches that I haven't been able to find would certainly be minor. One of the cane grilles seems to be discolored a bit on one side, and I don't know if this was common?? Please email me directly at tidmack@yahoo.com if you're interested in a trade. I'd prefer a Milwaukee area trade so the speakers can be seen beforehand by both parties, but I'll entertain shipping them if a trade is too good to pass up. I can email detailed pics of both speakers upon request. Thanks again for your time.

Jeff Tiedke

tidmack@yahoo.com