LF-10

digjr

Well, no one seems to want to mention this, but there were some quality issues with the LF subs, which may be why Klipsch dropped them. Seems they had, er, umm, a flatulence problem. However, Klipsch did remedy any that were returned under warranty. So, if you can buy from an authorized dealer (so you have a warranty), and want to ship it back to Klipsch, they will probably make it work fine for you. Better call them first, to make sure they are still doing that.

DD

Why bother with a LF10? You can get a superior RSW10 for not that much more.And a SVS CS for a few $ more.

I had an LF10 ,had very high hopes for the sub.I wanted to like this unit and later even add the LF12.Well guess what?

I returned the unit(air leaks,amp clipping and driver VC hit the magnetic structure!DAMAGED DRIVER!)after a few days of tests(read disapointed as disapointed could be),my trusty Sunfire Mark II put this LF10 to shame.And the Mark II is alot smaller and goes deeper and plays at high SPL with no audible stress.

the LF-10 is phenominal, yes they had some issues and thats why it was dropped, those babies are almost flat to 19Hz. plus a 700watt amplifier to boot out some big bass. i say go fer it, most likely if a shop still has one in stock you could shoot the **** with a salesman and prolly get a hellofadeal on it, they will prolly never get rid of it anyhow being a few years old.