FS: Southeastern Arizona La Scalas

erik2A3

So, I have a couple of PMs here.  Thank you for the interest.  Certainly it's only fair to give priority to the first.  There was a helpful question about the condition of the sides.  Truly sorry, of course that's important here.  They are in excellent shape, better overall than the tops, although I'm quite sure there is a very shallow mark (approx. few inches in length) on the side of one of the cabinets.  I just never thought about it, but let me get another pic up to illustrate.

edit:  Weird things happen when one doesn't sleep for a couple of nights in a row.  This last post was intended to precede the sides images.  Am going back and forth between my L-top and phone.

Edited by erik2A3
clarification

I am always amazed at how much our Outback can carry!!  Can't get the pic to upload for some reason, but my wife and I (thank you my dear!) got them in without destroying the headliner.

What a truly fun transaction.  With what we sometimes run into as far as inflated-to-popping ego in this hobby, or already well-fed sharks looking for every last cent of profit margin and/or taking advantage of others, Christopher is an absolute gentleman.  Thank you sir! :)

• Thanks 2