Enclosing the backs of Khorns, need to find the correct thread.

jimjimbo

There is a thread here on the forum that discusses a very simple method for enclosing the backs of Khorns with only approximately 3 screws fastened to the rear tail boards.  However, I can't find that thread.  I am not interested in any other method, so please don't muddle this request with other comments and links.  If someone could help, I would appreciate it.  Thank you.

12 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

There is a thread here on the forum that discusses a very simple method for enclosing the backs of Khorns with only approximately 3 screws fastened to the rear tail boards.  However, I can't find that thread.  I am not interested in any other method, so please don't muddle this request with other comments and links.  If someone could help, I would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread - I'm pretty sure that this https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/42953-false-corners-screwed-into-k-horns/showed Khorns being in false corner cradles but it appears that Deang has deleted all the images !

In fact this is not the first thread I've found that Dean has deleted text and pics, what's going on ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wirrunna said:

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread - I'm pretty sure that this https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/42953-false-corners-screwed-into-k-horns/showed Khorns being in false corner cradles but it appears that Deang has deleted all the images !

In fact this is not the first thread I've found that Dean has deleted text and pics, what's going on ?

Thank you, but that's not what I am looking for.  Appreciate it though.....

No one else with help?

• 2 weeks later...