Amp for outdoor AWR-650

Snekks

Hi there, I’m looking to purchase two rock speakers for my backyard. I don’t need to go overboard since neighbors are close so max volume is not something I’m looking to achieve until my next home.

im looking for an amp that will power these two sufficiently and if it can integrate into Amazon Alexa that’s a bonus. I realize this may be a very basic question — apologies in advance. Looking for best value for dollar here as it will likely be temporary. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been running a pair of AW650s for a good ten years now.  I initially used an old yamaha ca800 I had until it went feet up.  Since then, I have just used chip amps.  First a Hlly and then a couple of the Dayton amps from Parts Express.  I think the one I have now is the 100, (maybe 80).  I don't know for sure.  I have it tucked away with a raspberry pi in a headless setup that powers/feed the speakers.  It gets plenty loud as I have a postage stamp patio in a row house in DC.  Never touch the potential of the speakers.

Darn near anything really.  Zone 2 off of an HT receiver all day long. Find a used network receiver like a Denon 2100x or even lesser. I have used AW650s off of mine for years. Now looking for something similar because I'm putting a couple of rock speakers out by the pool and want 2 (or 3) zones.  

I didn't realize that the Klipsch Rock speakers had dual tweeters and a dual voice coil woofer so you can hook up right and left to a single. Had I known I'd probably have bought just one.