Monster cable for 4.1???

ccsakura

I just got my Promedia 4.1 yesterday and it works great. But it's a refurbished ver that I guess the cables are somewhat damaged inside(I need to turn to certain angle to activate some channel). I should get a set of monster cable from Klipsch or I'd go for other brands from elsewhere??? thx :)

• 2 weeks later...

I considered buying the Monster Cable rig from Klipsch till I found out that I was getting charge taxes for them. I live in NY and the purchase was from Indiana, I just could not see myself paying taxes for an online purchase, so I bought 50' of AR Performance Series 18 ga Speaker Wire and I went to Radio Shack and got 4 gold 2.5mm Gold mono mini plugs and solder them up. I did not bother the get the gold pins which are use for the back of the sub, instead I used Silver Solder to tin the ends of the speaker wire, to achive more contact area. There was a noticable sound impovement and at a cost of about $20 total I was content. Good Luck.