Chorus II's For sale/Trade for KLF-30's Black

BLOOMIS914

I have a pair of Klipsch Chorus II's that are in excellent cosmetic and working condition. They look brand new and are Black Satin. I refinished the cabinets to a Black Satin and re-finished the grille cloth as well. New traditional black grille cloth was used to replace original brown "burlap" that did not match the rest of my speakers. I reattached the original Klipsch logos and can honestly say these speakers look factory new and match my black KLF-C7 perfectly.

Due to limited space reasons, I would like to trade for a pair of Klipsch KLF-30's, Black only. The Chorus II's are very wide and I have limited room on my stage for them and KLF-30's would be a better, narrower fit.

Would consider cash offers for $1,000 and I will only work with people within driving distance of metro-Detroit (Mich.,Ohio,Idiana, Chicago-area). I will not ship these as they are they are around 90-100 lbs each and not worth the hassle/risk.

I am a long-standing member at the Klipsch BB, HTforum and AVSforum.

You can see the speakers at my HT link below and why KLF-30's would work better.

E-mail me at bloomis914@aol.com with questions or offers. I can post/send pics or e-mail digital pics.

• 3 weeks later...