Laser Badge Question

Tinnitus

I have a pair of laser badges from a pair of Heresy Decorators and they’re in relatively good shape. Unfortunately, the previous owner stained and clear coated (I’m guessing polyurethane) over the badges. I removed the badges and dipped them in paint remover and washed them off with vinegar. They cleaned up nice but they are almost illegible as there is no darker contrast in the laser lines. Does anyone know of anything I can do to darken the deep laser lines and not the lettering?

16 minutes ago, Tinnitus said:

I have a pair of laser badges from a pair of Heresy Decorators and they’re in relatively good shape. Unfortunately, the previous owner stained and clear coated (I’m guessing polyurethane) over the badges. I removed the badges and dipped them in paint remover and washed them off with vinegar. They cleaned up nice but they are almost illegible as there is no darker contrast in the laser lines. Does anyone know of anything I can do to darken the deep laser lines and not the lettering?

I would dab them in black ink --then wipe wlth a slightly ink damped cloth until you reach the desired shade in the laser lines -