Border Patrol SE-i DAC SOLD

joessportster

Border Patrol bought new in May 2020, has maybe 200 hours and includes a couple tubes for your rolling pleasures. The SingXer SU-1 allows you to use either USB through the SingXer or SPDIF / Coax without need of the SingXer.
Condition SE-i the copper case was Dinged and had die electric grease inside the cover. When I cleaned the grease off The finish was marred. I sanded down to the pure copper primed and sprayed the cover satin black (same as original color) inside the cover still shows remnants of the grease though no grease is there. I lost 2 of the original screws and replaced them with same size though they are Philips not the Allen key    The SU-1 looks as new
See Pics the dac looks pretty much like any other out there IMHO, None of the above affect play, use, or appearance. I only mention it in the spirit of full disclosure All Pics are actual items offered for sale
Both the SE-i and the SU-1 perform as new with no issues. Price is fairly Firm and reflects the cosmetic items mentioned above
I have the original packing for the SingXer, and will double box both the SingXer and the DAC in NEW Heavy Duty boxes with plenty of soft foam for protection. 

Price is 950.00 for both plus shipping and fees  (New 1800.00)

Location is 28351 NC

Border Patrol SE-i Dac Latest with Jupiter Beeswax Caps + SingXer SU-1 Bridge

• Like 1