Yet another question for TheEar...

PHIL O

Stumped?!

Unlike a few here with too much free time I work,alot.Did over 80 hours last week and am going for this number this week.How do you think I get all the money huh? 2.gif

HSU VTF3(looks odrinary performs ...damn well),SVS CS(second in this test),Sunfire Mark IV(replaces Mark II,still the micro sub BIG bass champ),Velodyne SPL 1200,Carver Knight Shadow(best buy at the price it can be found,microsub) and Klipsch RSW12

BTW to be fair lest compare a VTF3 to CS-Plus,then the SVS takes over the HSU.

And then there is the sweet Ultra,now HSU is stomped.

9.gif

I'll post more later...after work.I hope

What job? I work in computers,building,setup,sales.And sell plenty O high end machines thank you.Some on site too,well the works.I should be called the Radeon 9500/9700 master(a boat load sold this month)and Alpha/Swiftech guru(I am one of the first pioneers to push these HSF and sell tons of them)

Phil,

Sorry for the very late answer,was busy like hell this week.Record sales and all is well.

Anyway

My top choice in the group you posted would be the HSU VTF3 subwoofer,next the SVS CS.Now if you gave me the choice ...SVS CS-PLUS and VTF3 I would no question take CS-Plus.

AH just get a CS-PLUS if you can or at least the VTF3.

You will be a very very happy camper

Both are top performers and dont cost an arm and a leg

Okay EAR, but how would the SVS Ultra hold up in this, I know "good" but how good??? Would a single Ultra suffice in my system or would a CS+ be good enough?

I ask so many question about SVS because the only good sub I've ever heard was a Velo, and I'm surrounded by Velo enthusiasts, basically I wanna knock their socks off. So I want to attempt this feat without having to dig as deep in my pockets as they did, but not spend all that doe. Although they have older Velo's they do sound pretty good. How would SVS stack up against the older Velo's and the newer ones. They have the Velo's with the passive radiators, 1012 & 1215. One guy I know will have two 1215's. But I wanna be the top "sub-bass" dog!!!