NAD T761 receiver

Audio Flynn

The quest for the perfect receiver continues...

The Klipsch site has discussed Marantz, Yamaha, Dennon(of course), HK and others.

I was reading some really good old reveiws of the NAD 317 2 channel integrated amp.

There are just a few NAD HT reviews.

Anyone listened to the T761?

Audio Flynn,

My reply my be too late by now. But I own a NAD T761 and love it! If you're still on your quest, check out audioreview.con. Then do search on "NAD T 761", you'll see the excellent reviews on this receiver.

This receiver delivers a warm sound that really makes my klipsch RF-3's, RC-3, & RS-3's a joy to listen to. I've got the KSW-12 as well.

If you haven't bought yet, by all means test drive the NAD before you do. It has high current AMP's, so the 80 Watt rating is an understatement. My Reference Series Rock, with no fatigue in listening! It's also excellent in the video mode.

http://www.audioreview.com/

I just bought my first HT setup which includes the NAD T761. Using RF-3's, RS3's, a RC3, Paradigm PW-2200 sub. Pioneer C36 and a Proscan 32" round it out.

Receiver sounds great, no problems so far. Remote isnt the greatest, currently they are shipping the T760 remote and a promise for a free programmable one sometime in April. Haven't heard anything from my local dealer on the remotes yet however.

Audio Flynn,

Sorry for the delay. I wasn't sure the post was being re-visited.

No, Purchased via the net.

Locals wanted too much. Cost me $813 delivered late January. If you would like the seller, send private message.

---------------------------

My Family Room Set-up:

NAD T 761 Receiver

Outlaw 5 Channel Amp

Klipsch RF-3's

Klipsch RC-3

Klipsch RS-3's

Klipsch KSW12

Sony DVP-530D

Sony CDP-CA80ES

Sony MiniDisk Deck MDS-JE320

Sony Remote Commander RM-AV2100

Monster Cable HTS-3500 Audio/Video Power Conditioner

Mitsubishi Stereo VCR

Mitsubishi 52" Wide Screen

NAD 2400 THX Amp (stored, awaiting future purchase of 6.1 preamp/processor for Outlaw Amp)