Speaker Depth

attycda

I know I'm not the first to want Klipsch speakers in my car. I'll worry about the conversion etc.  

Is there a resource which tells me how deep a speaker is from the plane of the cone to the back of the driver? The width of the speakers is published it seems. 

I'm trying to avoid simply buying used speakers to figure out how deep they really sit in a cabinet. 

Edited by attycda

Thank you for the reply. The fact that you just replied got me thinking. Sometimes that's all I need or sometimes it's dangerous. I'm sure Klipsch has patents on components to speakers since, as I understand, the company's been driven by innovation. I think I'll take a look and see if they have patented speaker assemblies.  If there is such a thing then maybe it has a schematic saying the depth.  

I had occasion to wonder whether or not there was an owner's manual to a shopping cart used by a major hardware store chain. I'd never really thought about it until it tipped (tumped in Arkansas) over & broke both bones above a client's ankle. Sure 'nuff. I started hunting & found one. 

You interested in any particular speaker if i find schematics? 

Edited by attycda