Sonic Frontiers Line 1 Preamp w/ Remote! *PRICE DROP* $550 w/ free US shipping!

Temper io

*Price Drop: Now $550 with tracked and insured shipping to the CONUS*

Tube preamp with remote. I paired this with decware mono blocks (which I later sold to @joessportster) and also used it as a headphone amp. It currently has NOS Russian tubes. I no longer remember the manufacturer. However, they were matched tubes. They have several hundred hours of use on them (maybe 400?). I am not the original owner. My favorite preamp I’ve ever owned. It doesn’t look super cool, but it’s a solid workhorse. I am selling because it does not fit on my new media stand. It’s not crazy big, I just bought a very small tv stand for my living room and will be putting my leben 300 on it. 

My account has been inactive for a few years, but I’ve met and done business with @joessportster and @KeithMcGowan  I am located In Winston Salem. I sold Joe a vpi classics and the decware amps, and I bought Keith’s Justin Weber (Amps and Sound) Cornscalas. 

Available for local pick up or shipped fedex at buyer’s expense. 

Amp is 10/10 functionally. There is some slight discoloration on the right of the face plate that looks like it would come off with a little cleaner. 

The pre amp has a tape loop, balanced and unbalanced ins and outs, and is tube powered. Here's the manual:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/451925/Sonic-Frontiers-The-Sonic-Frontiers-Line-Series.html?page=4#manual

• Temper io changed the title to Sonic Frontiers Line 1 Preamp w/ Remote! *PRICE DROP* $550 w/ free US shipping!
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...