Pairing r-51's with r-41sa as rear/side/height surrounds.

NinjaNick1

I currently have Klipsch r-41 speakers as my rear side speakers, directly to the L/R of my main listening position and r-41SA speakers placed directly above them at ceiling height. Not totally ideal I know but I have room constraints and couldn't pass up the price I got the 41sa's for ($190) . Couch is obviously up against the wall.

I am thinking about replacing the side r-41 speakers with r-51 model but I wonder if having the bigger r-51's under the r-41sa speakers would drown out the sound of the r-41sa too much? I have to imagine it would have at least some impact on the effectiveness of the 41sa's even if I were to tweak my settings on my receiver. Any input would be appreciated!

I would be putting the R-41s' in my bedroom as front L/R to match the R-52c that's in there. Don't think I want too much more umph for the bedroom. Currently have some little Yamaha satellites in the bedroom as the front L/R and rear surrounds and just doesn't blend well up front (obviously). Thought slight upgrade to the living room rear surrounds and pretty good upgrade for the bedroom fronts? Plus the R-51s' are on sale for a very reasonable price right now ($180).