NLA: Quicksilver Horn Mono Amps - Almost New

tlarwa

I purchased these from Joesportster a few months back, after he bought them new from Quicksilver and only had them for a month or two himself.  Joe only put 20 hours on them, and I'm sure I don't have more than 30 or 40 hours on them.  They come with the original receipt and warranty card, so you can register them as new.  I have the original packaging as well, so safe shipping is not an issue.  I also bought a set of JJ KT88 tubes for them, so they will come with the stock Tesla EL34 tubeset as well as the KT88 tubeset (can't decide which I like better).  I can also include some generic power cords if needed.  These are $1500 + tax and shipping from Quicksilver.  Get them here for $1425 + split shipping, including the extra tubeset.  Add 3% to cover fees if using PP, otherwise I'll take Venmo or Zelle (or other traditional forms of payment).  I also have oak amp stands on brass feet that I made for these (they are red) that I'll sell for a deal if interested.  Just let me know and we can work something out.  

I use these on my 101dB OB speakers, and they are dead quiet.  But I'm preparing for a move to a smaller place in anticiaption of retirement, and am going to a tube integrated (Rogers).  Just won't have the room for so many components.  Check out my posting for the nicest Transcendent Sound GG preamp you'll likely find as well.  It makes a great pairing with these monoblocks!

I have more pics if you are interested, just let me know and I'll email them to you.

Tom

QS11.jpg

QS9.jpg

QS6.jpg

QS5.jpg

• Like 1

• tlarwa changed the title to NLA: Quicksilver Horn Mono Amps - Almost New