Klipsch The Fives forgets EQ setting when powered down?

anttielei

that's quite odd , klipsch  would  have released a new firmware revision  without  testing  that all the functions of the Fives are working correctly ,  it simply does not make any sense  ,  the new firmware files online are corrupt  .

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 7:32 PM, Joris Vervuurt said:

@Sixekko You're welcome. 😉 I did recently notice new problems though... BT audio no longer seems to work and the AUX and Phono inputs only produce static noise (or a beep if I flip the switch on the back of the primary speaker). I'm working with Klipsch on getting these things resolved. Reverting to the original firmware does fix these inputs (but of course re-introduces the EQ problems). Are you facing the same issues as I show in this video? https://youtu.be/b9aHqQou5fE

Hi, 

Have you heard anything new from klipsch yet? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 10:30 AM, Sixekko said:

Hi, 

Have you heard anything new from klipsch yet? 

Unfortunately no solution, no.
Last time I spoke to them, they said they would pass it to their development team.

I waited a week but did not get a reply. Ended up returning the speakers...
I did however ask them to still take the problems I had serious because I am not the only one who experiences them. They did end up providing me a 30% discount code, but I don't think I'll be using it.