SOLD - PS Audio PerfectWave CD Transport & PS Audio PerfectWave DAC Mark II with Bridge I

michaelwjones

Digital package of transport & DAC. The PerfectWave memory player plays both standard and high resolution audio on CDs and DVD-Rs sending perfect digital audio data from its solid state memory directly to your DAC and then onto your loudspeakers, eliminating jitter. All music extracted from your CD or DVD-R disc plays from the PWT's internal solid state memory, not the disc itself.

PS Audio’s Digital Lens technology buffers the incoming data stream and re-clocks it before sending it forward to the DAC. It does this whilst maintaining the native sample rate. In other words, this is not sample rate conversion in disguise. The DAC has multiple digital input switchable from the remote. Additionally, multiple digital filters are available. Unit has variable output (“volume”) allowing use as a pre-amplifier.

The combo is in very good cosmetic, mechanical and sonic condition with no known issues. The piano black tops still have their plastic covering.  I am downsizing and this is from a second system.

The package (I will not separate) includes two remotes, factory packaging for both units and manuals. $2000 plus insurance and shipping. Please email any questions. Thanks.

PS DAC - 1.jpeg

PS DAC - 2.jpeg

PS DAC - 3.jpeg

PS Disc - 1.jpeg

PS Disc - 2.jpeg

PS Disc - 3.jpeg

• michaelwjones changed the title to SOLD - PS Audio PerfectWave CD Transport & PS Audio PerfectWave DAC Mark II with Bridge I