Amp recommendations please!

So, I've upgraded from a Denon DRA-25 to a Peachtree Nova 150 + a Bluesound Node 2i.  I've been checkin it out for about a year and a half.  The Denon still works fine but it's 30 years old.  When I listen to bass heavy rock music like Motley Crue with pounding bass drums - the Denon still thumps it out on the passive radiators on the backside of my Vintage Klipsch Kg2's.  But the Peachtree Nova 150 just barely makes those radiators move with that bass thump.  I'd like to sell my Peachtree and consider an upgrade for my amp.  Would really appreciate any recommendations I could get.

Thanks! 

There are many factors to give accurate recommendations.

Have to be new gear or is used okay?

I'd say you want some decent headroom, I would look for anything over 50 watts. You may get away with say 20 watts but we do not know your room size or volume level preferences. Power is very overrated with efficient speakers, but getting something with enough juice is also important so don't go too low if you will be unhappy. I am sure you have been to a loud rock concert, figure this to be ~110db or louder. Is this the level you want to get to? Or are you more of a moderate volume listener? Important things to consider.

Budget? Give us some numbers or else you will get recommendations all over the price range whether they are worth or not. You don't have to spend a lot to get something that performs very well.

Reliability? Are you someone that is going to be swapping gear around a lot? Or are you inclined to keep something for decades if you really like it? This is big factor for me, I make purchases on most things as if the product will be used until I am dead. I like reliable well built stuff that can be repaired in the future rather easily.

There are other things but that's enough to start with.