Cinema 400 Cutting Out But Subwoofer stays on

Stockhammer

I have seen a thread on this but no solutions or explanations. I unpacked my unit (that I got 3 months ago) finally which also means I can't return it. Set it up and was very happy with the sound. At first I connected with my phone and bluetooth while setting the television up and it was great no problems. Welt to watch a movie and that is when the problems began. Connected via optical cable, randomly the soundbar would cutoff (no sound coming out) but the wireless subwoofer would stay on and play the movie. This would happen every 3-12 minutes and last 5-10 seconds. I reset the device, checked the cable, even changed the movie source and still the cutting out. Can anyone help???? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have experienced the same issue with sound drop out my soundbar 400 it is a week old, used it twice so far and it cut out 4 times last night , used an optical cable and I have moved the sub. I have also purchased a Klipsch groove heritage and it also has an issue it drops the Bluetooth intermittently almost like a skip on a cd and then off it goes again.

It’s a pity that such a good company appears to have these issues with electronics as the speakers they make  always perform well above their price point.

it would be nice if the company would confirm the issues exist and make customers aware that they are working on a fix.

Hi John,

Welcome to the Klipsch Community forums.

On 9/10/2022 at 12:27 AM, John Lynch said:

my soundbar 400 it is a week old, used it twice so far and it cut out 4 times last night

This is an issue that affects many Cinema soundbars.

I suggest you Submit a request to Klipsch Product Support and describe the issue you are having. They will be able to to help you resolve this issue.