Looking for advice on a new 5.1 system

Can the Klipsch RP-500SA be used as a main front right and left speaker?   Is this speaker basically like a bookshelf speaker but more expensive due to the physical design and capabilities of being an atmos speaker?  The woofer specs of 5.25 look good and the design of the speaker is very nice which is why this is being entertained. 

How about the RP-140d, could that be used  as a main front and left speaker?   Would this be better than the RP-500SA?  I see this is mentioned more as being used in that way but seems weaker with it being smaller??

Edited by Bmvanthiel

I would recommend going with the same 3 speakers across the front.  Mount them all vertically on the same plane.  This will give you the best, most seamless sound as sounds pan across the front.  Even the center speaker should be mounted vertically, not horizontally.

I would either go with 3 RP-140D or 3 RP-240D across the front.  The RP-500SA would be hard to set up because of its angle.  You'd have to mount it up really high to have it aimed at your main listening position.