Klipsch Forte II $1,200 Firm / NLA

John Chi-town

I will be selling my pair of vintage 1992 forte II in the next 10-14 days.  I am the original owner.  I have original shipping cartons and inserts. The pair are absolutely flawless in clear oak finish.  I am moving on the 19th locally so they along with my other audio components are already packed in their original cartons.  The forte II have been updated with the following:  Bob Crite's crossovers, K53 TI midrange drivers, Bob Crite's mid range roll off, and titanium tweeters.  I really prefer local pick up.  I should be able to start sending photo's to those who have interest sometime after the 23rd.  Please PM me if interested and soon as everything is set up I can send photo's.  Check my profile to see equipment that they can be demoed on, or you can bring your own for audition.  I am located in South Oldham County KY, which is about 15-20 miles East of Louisville KY.  Again, pick up only.  Please PM me with any questions or concerns.

• John Chi-town changed the title to Klipsch Forte II $1,200 Firm / NLA