JTR RS2 ($4,000 - Local Pickup Only in South NJ)

BassMaykr

JTR RS2 for sale. Selling not to upgrade, but because I never even scratch the output capabilities and have decided to scale down.

Purchased in May of 2020, these units are currently selling for $4,799 on the JTR website. This doesn't include shipping ($300 - $500 depending on where you live), and tax. Not to mention there's currently a 5 month wait time from what I've heard.

So you get:

- $1,000+ in savings.

- Monster sub with 4000 watt amplifier, which I've barely pushed since this is in a living room setup with nearby neighbors.

- Transferable warranty - 9 months remaining on 3-Year Amplifier Warranty, and 2 years 9 months remaining on the 5-Year Cabinet & Driver warranty.

- I actually have 2 of these but don't want to sell both right away, just in case I have seller's remorse. If you buy this one, and I decide to sell the other one in the next few months, I will offer it to you FIRST at a reduced cost of $3,750.

- Skip the 5 month wait.

Please reach out with any questions. This is local pickup only in South NJ near Atlantic City.

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1