SOLD: ANK 4.1 LE DAC with 5.1 Digital Board -$2300

tlarwa

I picked this up earlier this year as a next step replacement for my Topping D30 Pro as I was on a quest to upgrade my digital front end. It has been quite the upgrade, IMO, but I find I just don’t listen to enough digital to justify a $3000 DAC. The unit has the 5.1 digital board (not really sure what the differences are between boards) as well as the optional USB board. If anyone has interest in my ANK DAC, please reach out. Some pics here to pique interest (I have pics of the internals, too) .… it is a fantastic sounding DAC. It is in perfect condition, and will ship double boxed and with tubes. PayPal users cover the 3% fee. I’ll also accept Venmo or Zelle.

Here’s an email to the original owner from Digital Pete, who built the DAC. Name deleted for privacy reasons.  The unit is located in SE WI and is available for audition. 

From: Pete Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2022 3:28 PM To: Cc: Pete Subject:Dac 4.1 LE

Hi Joe,

You have a Dac 4.1 LE with an upgraded Digital Board. It’s the digital board we use in the 4.1x and 5.1. Your unit sounds fantastic!

Pete

33A56167-56D1-4410-8734-FFF9822C38C3.png

AD0D89F9-132F-481D-A880-20C5A71AD24D.png

• tlarwa changed the title to FS: ANK 4.1 LE DAC with 5.1 Digital Board -$2300
  • tlarwa changed the title to SOLD: ANK 4.1 LE DAC with 5.1 Digital Board -$2300