Harbor Freight Floor Jacks

tigerwoodKhorns

7 hours ago, TubesGlo said:

20221022_070453.thumb.jpg.5d905317c7b29f2ea2cf43eeec29d680.jpgI'm selective of what I'll buy from HF and yes they have stepped up their game as of late. I do own these two floor jacks and both have served well. I own a Snap-On torque wrench and purchased 3 of HF's Icon torque wrenches which are every bet as accurate and well made as the Snap-On. Don't hesitate to go with HF floor jacks, no problems there.

Yes, their Icon stuff is really high quality.

I remember the first HF here in the early 90s and they were OK for occasional use tools but that was about it.  Surprisingly I have many of their tools from back then, but I do not use them often.  They now make commercial quality items, they are expensive, but a fraction of the price of the comparable high end brands.

3 hours ago, Schu said:

ask yourself if you need Low Profile...

Here is the deal, the Daytona is low profile 4", 23" plus height, well made, pumps quickly, really heavy duty, and has a really nice finish.  Only downside is the weight.  I think I will regret buying anything else.