I-Tunes question... I messed something up.

Coytee

Don't know what I did....but so you have some clarity...

I have two keyboards, two mice, two PC's (one work, one personal) and several monitors on my desk.  I'm generally pretty accurate with getting the correct keyboard with correct screen type stuff BUT....  I think that's where something happened.

Long & short....  I can turn Itunes on (playing as I'm typing).  Songs flow from first to second to third....  BUT, if I go to another artist, I have to start the song and when it's done, I have to manually select the next song and start it UNLIKE what I'm currently listening to.

It's almost like I told the program "always/automatically go to the next song/artist EXCEPT for this artist (Dire Straits happens to be the one where I have to go manual)  Currently have Frank Mills playing and it's going from current song to next as I'd expect. 

I go back to Dire Straits....  it plays ONE selection and literally stops.  I have to go back and choose another and it will play THAT song only.....and on......

Also, it appears the songs in Dire are slighlty grayed out.  Actually, I'm now looking randomly at some others.  On some artists, the names of songs are black.  In others, ALL the songs that I can see, are more grayed out.

I've gone through the controls, can't find anything obvious.  The "black" songs all seem to flow to the next one and the greyed out songs, only play as a single, forcing me to manually go to next.

What did I do or, more importantly, how do I undo what I did?!