SOLD - Vintage AA crossovers with new JEM caps - Fairfax, VA - $175 shipped

pcbiz

These crossovers came out of my vintage La Scala speakers. I replaced the oil cans with the recommended JEM caps a few months ago, and the sound is excellent. The JEM caps are just a cut above my original oil can caps in audio quality, probably because of their age. My wiring skills will not win a beauty contest, but these crossovers work flawlessly. $175 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. I can accept Zelle, or PayPal if you're willing to pay the fees.

I'm also selling the K-55-V drivers and K-77 tweeters separately in two other Garage Sale posts.

33_OM74QzdSjaALOUbCdXcj29VthJKggu_xw5NzUa4cKiN1pwJzyBFshXmEll6LCJLo5vrIYX2elaG7AFdb8xPv_niCiI8jcbM97QHB6nBTdTKiJblxSkXvp8qWEdbtEyVXvuyM81lFgb8C0nJ7j6YfYTku7Fd6CbxfhCiFMT2HVKSOIUMvGUOOgxCvH9A

oobWEsQ5aO2C9-kAfkHrytbfQ8Rc7l9Dv-r2Ubq0ZZWmUpOZVaG5yI9XI_2RNJPRRnIK09Hkhy443UqQzVVyVASYe-IMg-2LE6UUAN8EBSN7gCdxRPfOi-AFVpplJoTVO3oXO41DCpAZ5KQb49Ag0z1zYM4i5Hw-mdYpJ7MiOgvCwvfsEVg2FF2cYCsLaQ

DwBsPX1d14FxfhXrFZkhLOOOeLUtiAHKqUzMmuuDGadfVlDbCZ83CIJmhQqNgPy1F8q7agE-1PlBc_bw8Mw0qA3vkEuqGziEBIFunvcq7N8eDuU05aIWPXZUXmhM5wtptx4_EiFpQKwEXav_w6f5om_dY8AOlLG2Z5R3L_xnkINmPSHL3Y05vVizY83Bkw

• pcbiz changed the title to Vintage AA crossovers with new JEM caps - $200 shipped
  • pcbiz changed the title to Vintage AA crossovers with new JEM caps - Fairfax, VA - $200 shipped
  • pcbiz changed the title to Vintage AA crossovers with new JEM caps - Fairfax, VA - $175 shipped
  • pcbiz changed the title to SOLD - Vintage AA crossovers with new JEM caps - Fairfax, VA - $175 shipped